ESTABLISHED IN 2009, THE ATHYR GROUP SEEKS TO HANDLE AND FACILITATE THE GROWTH OF ENTREPRENEURIAL VENTURE PROJECTS, HELPING THEM ACQUIRE THEIR NEXT LEVEL OF SUCCESS.
AS A FIRM, ATHYR PERFORMS AS AN EXTENSION OF THE PROJECT HOLDING COMPANY'S MANAGEMENT TEAM, ASSITING IN THE SELECTION AND COORDINATION OF SUITED RESOURCES.
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT GUIDELINES <
- To use resources wisely and create value.
KEY TO SUCCESS:
- Generate superior business investment returns
- Inspire the confidence and loyalty of project holding investors and managers
- Attract and work with highly talented professionals
- Demonstrate principled industry leadership
- Be responsible and respected members of the South Florida community
- Service: Act in the best interest of project holders.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Quality: Deliver best-in-class corporate developmental support to business owners and managers.
- Accountability: Take personal responsibility and deliver on commitments.
- Teamwork: Create community and work together as one.
- Respect: Value each other, encourage professional development, respect personal contributions and reward effective performance.
- Citizenship: Be responsible citizens in the communities in which we work and live.
- Entrepreneurship: Differentiate The Athyr Group through creative thinking and action.
- Determination: Show a will to win in every aspect of our business.
RESPONSIBLE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT GUIDELINES
1. Consider environmental, public health, safety, and social issues associated with the project when evaluating the development of a particular project.
2. Seek to be accessible to, and engage with, relevant stakeholders either directly or through representatives of the project, as appropriate.
3. Seek to grow and improve projects for long-term sustainability and to benefit multiple stakeholders, including on environmental, social and governance issues. To that end, Athyr will work through appropriate governance structures (e.g. board of directors) of proprietary entities with respect to environmental, public health, safety, and social issues, with the goal of improving performance and minimizing adverse impacts in these areas.
4. Seek to use governance structures that provide appropriate levels of corporate oversight in the areas of audit, risk management and potential conflicts of interest and to implement compensation and other policies that align the interests of business owners and management.
5. Remain committed to compliance with applicable national, state, and local labor laws; support the payment of competitive wages and benefits to employees; and provide a safe and healthy workplace in conformance with national and local laws.
6. Respect the human rights of those affected by business activities and seek to confirm that resources do not flow from or to companies that utilize child or forced labor or maintain discriminatory policies.
7. Provide timely information to project holders and managers on the matters addressed herein, and work to foster transparency about activities.
8. Encourage project managers to advance these same principles in a way which is consistent with their fiduciary duties.
STRATEGIC PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT